Saturday, April 11, 2015

The SEB is now on Pinterest

pinterest, scottish emigration blog
I have come to the conclusion that I will never find the time to post about all the things I find that relate to the themes of this blog. Links and notes languish in all sorts of nooks and crannies in my computer. When I look at them to get an idea for a post, I realize (again) that many of the things I find - like pretty pictures of the Scottish countryside and recipes - aren't really "bloggable."

Pinterest seemed like the solution to this problem. I can pin the articles, sources, and podcasts that I think would be of interest to other members of the Diaspora where I - and anybody else - can find them. The current boards include pretty pictures of Scotland, Tartan items, recipes, research tips, and posters.

Look for the Scottish Emigration Blog on Pinterest.

Happy Pinning!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...